Security Guard Jobs in Canada for 2022 and 2023 with work permit. Security guard jobs in Canada for foreigners G4S Safety Solutions is a leading provider of security solutions in Canada. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our customers ‘needs. Security Guard Jobs in Canada for 2022 and 2023 with work permit.
A sought-after employer and community partner, we can help you achieve your goals through challenging work, professional development, and career advancement opportunities. We strive to continually improve and leverage technology to support our growing customer base across Newfoundland & Labrador. Security Guard Jobs in Canada for 2022 and 2023 with work permit.
Security Guard Jobs in Canada for 2022 and 2023 with work permit.In addition, this job description does not indicate that these are the only duties performed by this employee.
If you have a work allow visa in Canada, you will be eligible to practice for protection protect jobs in Canada as foreigners. Security Guard Jobs in Canada for 2022 and 2023 with work permit.
Encourage the organization on equal employment possibilities for all job applicants, consisting of these who perceive themselves as a member of these groups: Security Guard Jobs in Canada for 2022 and 2023 with work permit.
Security Guard Jobs in Canada for 2022 and 2023 with work permit.
Individuals in this position are required to follow other instructions and perform other duties requested by the management of this position. Security Guard Jobs in Canada for 2022 and 2023 with work permit.
To use an intervention-capable security model to provide security services to the York University community. This includes, but is not limited to, conducting patrols, property watch and access control activities to assigned areas of the campus. As directed and in concert with other security services classifications, supports and assists Security Operations in responding to calls for service. Security Guard Jobs in Canada for 2022 and 2023 with work permit.
The responsibility of the security guard is about protecting people from any criminal threat. They are always on alert for public safety or Crime Prevention and keep the environment safe and sound by patrolling. Security Guard Jobs in Canada for 2022 and 2023 with work permit.
Company is searching full time permanent job for Canada so it’s very good opportunity for people who wants to migrate for Canada
An early expert Dishwasher facility employee with 1-4 years of journey can earn an common wage of $10 per hour
- Health insurance
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Key qualifications and skills to be successful include but are not limited to:
- Mental alertness with ability to:
- React calmly, quickly, and appropriately in any crisis
- Concentrate and remain alert for up to 12 hours
- Communicate observed characteristics/behaviors
- Demonstrate problem-solving and sound judgment
- Physical fitness with ability to:
- Navigate uneven terrain during foot patrols (in all weather conditions)
- Superior attention to detail with very good verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Security Guard Jobs in Canada for 2022 and 2023 with work permit.
ALSO VISIT THIS LINK: Dishwasher Jobs in Canada urgent hiring for 2022 with work permit.
Duties and Responsibility: Security Guard Jobs in Canada for 2022 and 2023 with work permit.
- Demonstrate judgment, common sense, and decision-making skills, especially when it is necessary to take charge and direct others in an emergency or other incident
- Meticulous record keeping, report writing, observation skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Good language and communication
- Patrolling inside and outside as required by post-order
- Function Operation Security Management Center System / equipment, including computer, radio, mobile phone, Blackberry
- Patrols both interior and exterior
- Sending and receiving emails
- Monitoring alarms & reporting issues when they occur
- Monitoring and operation of camera systems
- Monitoring and operation of card access system
- Writing Reports
WHO WE’RE SEEKING:
- Be professional & Reliable
- Police Certificate of Conduct
- Be able to complete a Government of Canada Reliability Screening through Commissionaires
- First Aid Emergency Level (1 Day)
- Fully Vaccinated
- Must have Computer skills
- Must have own transportation as site location is not on a bus route
- Must have full availability
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
Security Guard Jobs in Canada for 2022 and 2023 with work permit.The selected candidate will be professional and detail driven individual with a strong work ethic and “can do” attitude. Both physical and mental fitness is required. This often involves working in all types of environment conditions at varying times throughout the day or night.
High School Diploma, with some Community College experience preferred. Must possess a valid Ontario Security Guard License, Valid Class G Ontario Driver’s license, and a current valid First Aid and CPR Certificates.
- A security guard license valid in the state of employment
- Prior security work experience is preferred
- Ability to stay level and respond quickly in stressful situations
- Proficient writing and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable kneeling, carrying, bending, walking and standing for a long time
- Ability to perform continuous physical exercise as needed
- Practical knowledge of basic security technologies
Job Requirements: Security Guard:
- With or without reasonable facilitation arrangements, the physical and mental requirements for this function may include: seeing, hearing, speaking and writing clearly. Security Guard | Security Guard Jobs
- Sometimes reaching with hands and arms, bending, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
- Sit frequent standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time and may involve climbing stairs and walking on slopes and uneven terrain.
- Additional physical requirements may include frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds, occasional lifting and / or moving up to 25 pounds.
- You should be able to meet and continue to meet any licensing requirements applicable to security guards.