Truck Driver Jobs UK 2023 – Apply Now
Truck Driver Jobs UK 2023: Foreigners will be able to apply for a variety of truck driver positions in the United Kingdom, and this post will provide you with a selection of organizations that offer these positions. Find out everything you need to know about truck driver jobs in the United Kingdom for U.K.Truck Driver Jobs UK citizens and foreigners with a work permit, as well as the most recent requirements for becoming a truck driver in the United Kingdom.
It is a well-known truth that the UK truck industry, transport services, and freight companies require qualified professionals, trained drivers with experience driving trucks in other countries, and long-haul drivers to ensure the seamless transportation and movement of goods and products.
Employers in the United Kingdom are always interested in hiring truck drivers with at least two years of experience in the sector; they seek acceptable and ideal people to handle the numerous tasks and responsibilities allocated to truck drivers.
To become a driver of a heavy goods truck (HGV), bus, or coach, you must:
- own a valid driver’s license
- be over the age of 18, with a few exceptions
- obtaining a professional driving certificate known as the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence is required (CPC)
- If driving an HGV, bus, or coach is your primary occupation, you must possess a full Driver CPC.
The entire Driver CPC consists of five examinations, however, you may not need to take all of them if, for instance, you are a licensed HGV driver who wants to retrain.
Vacant Truck Driver Jobs In The United Kingdom
Truck Driver – Wesco
Start your career with Wesco as a Truck Driver. Immediate employment is available for a full-time Non-CDL Driver! They will educate you on distribution and supply chain tactics prized by the world’s 250 largest corporations.
Read on for the most up-to-date Truck driver jobs in the United Kingdom, so you can submit your application before the deadline.
FOR MORE JOB:CLICK HERE
What do you stand to gain:
In addition to industry-leading benefits (insurance, PTO, 401k, etc.)
- A CAREER
- Employee Referral Compensation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Nationwide discounts on frequently purchased products (phone plans, Whirlpool appliances, etc.)
Here’s what you may anticipate:
- Transports materials to and from designated locations using motor vehicles weighing less than three tons.
- Pulls orders to match manifest and verifies that manifests are accurate and comprehensive.
- A loads vehicle with goods to be delivered and unloads goods for the customer.
- If absent, makes contact with consumers. Offers aid in resolving client concerns
- Do duties such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, fabrication, and transportation of merchandise.
- Employ protective measures, such as bracing, padding, and strapping, to avoid shifting or damage to transported products.
- According to the rules, keep documents such as vehicle logs, cargo manifests, and billing statements.
- When not on the road delivering and communicating with customer accounts, will work in the warehouse.
What you should apply:
- State law mandates a valid truck driving license.
- Need two years of truck driving experience
- An acceptable driving record is essential
- Capacity to lift to fifty pounds. required
- Authorizations pertinent to the equipment
- Certification for Forklift operation must be obtained
- Applicants must be able to operate effectively in a team atmosphere.
- Required customer service skills and professional communication ability
- High school graduation or GED
Commercial Vehicle Driver – Transport
- Solihull is in Birmingham.
- 4 on 4 off shifts are available Tuesday through Saturday or Sunday through Thursday.
- The annual pay is approximately £49,000 (based on a 50-55 hour working week with 2 additional weekend shifts every 3 weeks)
- Hourly Rate: £12.50 base rate, which increases to £13 after 18 months and £13.50 after 36 months.
- Text HGV to 07766123101 for further information or a chat.
They are seeking highly motivated and qualified Class 1 HGV drivers to join their company as they expand their driver crew.Truck Driver Jobs UK
Explore Plant and Transport Solutions is one of the UK’s most rapidly expanding haulage and plant hire companies, having experience in many industries including construction, aerospace, and rail on high-profile, large-scale projects including HS2 and EWR.
This position will allow you to work with a FORS Gold-accredited fleet on a variety of projects throughout the United Kingdom in a variety of industries, with the opportunity to advance your career through their in-house training programs.Truck Driver Jobs UK
- Paid Breaks
- Continuous training to maintain CPC compliance
- Continuous training and career advancement, with the possibility of internal advancement.
- Up to £130 might be paid for obligatory HGV medical examinations.
- Complete PPE
- The night-out shift payment will be paid for any overnight runs across the United Kingdom.
- This is a permanent position with guaranteed weekly hours of 50.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to Work Program
- EAC – Accidental Cover & ELC – Life Cover
- Employee Support Program
- Referral Bonus
- On occasion, weekend or additional shift work may be required, and this will be compensated at a higher rate.
- Sustain industry-leading health and safety standards
- Maintain legal compliance concerning transport
- Oversee the loading of the vehicle to ensure that goods are carefully loaded and secured to reduce the likelihood of damage.
- Verify that the load corresponds to the clients’ orders
- Verify that the delivery is safe to make upon arrival and that the customer’s property is respected.
- Check off merchandise with consumers and acquire their signatures and/or prints.
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Complete British license
- Class 1 Permit
- Current CPC
- Certificate of Qualification
- Possess knowledge, experience, and comfort with driving in London.
- Would benefit from the past flatbed experience and secure load transport
- A good degree of comprehension and grasp of the English language / Exceptional communication abilities
- Capable of working under duress
Truck Driver Salary in the UK
The average annual wage of a truck driver in the United Kingdom is £22,564, or £11.57 per hour.
Entry-level occupations begin at £20,963 per year, while the majority of experienced workers earn up to £30,208 annually.
Methods for Applying
There are numerous openings for truck drivers in various areas throughout the United Kingdom; please use the link below to browse the available positions and apply for any that match your credentials.Truck Driver Jobs UK